Whether you are looking for a standard polyethylene storage tank, an FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic) storage tank, or a metal containment tank, Berrington can supply the correct tank for all your chemical storage needs.
From standard 1.35-2.2 specific gravity rated polyethylene chemical tanks, constructed from either linear or cross-linked PE, you can count on your materials to be stored safely.
Both FRP and PE tanks come in a wide range of diameters and heights, in either vertical or horizontal configurations. In addition, custom tanks built from polypropylene sheets can be designed to fit your specific applications.
If you need a carbon steel or stainless steel tank, allow Berrington to fabricate a tank to fit your specific footprint. With years of welding and building experience, we can custom design a tank to fit your specific space limitations.
- ASSMANN CORP Polyethylene Tanks To 12,000 Gallon Single & Double Wall Containment * Crosslink & Linear PE Resin
- BELDING TANK FRP Storage Tanks * Fume Scrubbers * FRP Piping * New Sanitary Tank w/ Tri-Clamp Fittings
- CENTRAL FAB Carbon Steel, SS Steel, Code, Custom
- OMEGA THERMO PRODUCTS Jacketed Process Tanks
- STAPCO DIV OF BELDING Stainless Steel, Jacketed Horizontal / Vertical * Sanitary & Industrial * Tank Outlet Valves
- Custom Manufacturers upon request